Thank you for visiting our homepage!
We are a downtown church that serves a very eclectic group of people. College students, homeless, the mental health population, families with young children, and the LGBTQ community. In an atmosphere of diversity and dignity, everyone is welcome to be a part of this exciting congregation. If you ever felt you don’t fit anywhere else, come to Grace and you’ll find a home!
We hope you join us for our Sunday Worship Service 11:00am every Sunday!
We also have bible study before service at 9:45 am.
Following the service is a time of fellowship and refreshment with food donated by our members.
The latest happenings at Grace will be updated here on our community page. Just scroll down to see the latest announcements and upcoming events.
If you would like more information about our church, our worship services, small groups, or volunteer opportunities, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Current Events at Grace
- 9:45 am Sundays
- Bible Study (Collins Room)
- 11:00 am Sundays
- Worship Service (Main Sanctuary)
- 11:30 am Sundays
- Children’s Church (Nursery)
- 6:30 pm 1st Tuesday of every month
- Leadership Study (Walters Room)
- 6:30 pm 2nd Tuesday of every month
- Discipleship Study (Walters Room)
- 6:30 pm 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Spirituality Study (Walters Room)
- 10:00 am 2nd Monday of every month
- Women’s Ministry (contact church office)
- 6:30 pm Wednesday, September 19
- Ensemble Rehearsal (Music Room)
- 6:30 pm Thursday, September 20
- Leadership Meeting (Walters Room)
- During Worship, September 23
- BaptismsDuring Worship Service
- After Worship, Sunday, September 23
- Fall Business Meeting and PotLuck(Fireside Room)
- All Day, Friday through Sunday, October 12-14
- Evergreen Annual Meeting (Whole Church)