Thank you for visiting our homepage!
We are a downtown church that serves a very eclectic group of people. College students, homeless, the mental health population, families with young children, and the LGBTQ community, and aging persons too. This is the kind of people who followed Jesus around. In an atmosphere of diversity and dignity, everyone is welcome to be a part of this exciting congregation. If you ever felt you don’t fit anywhere else, come to Grace and you’ll find a home!
We hope you join us for our Sunday Worship Service 11:00am every Sunday!
We also have bible study before service at 9:45 am.
Following the service is a time of fellowship and refreshment with food donated by our members.
Happenings at Grace are right here on our main page.
If you would like more information about our church, our worship services, small groups, or volunteer opportunities, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 9:45 am Sundays
- Bible Study (Collins Room)
- 11:00 am Sundays
- Worship Service (Main Sanctuary)
- 11:30 am Sundays
- Children’s Church (Nursery)
- 6:30 pm 1st Tuesday of every month
- Leadership Study (Walters Room)
- 6:30 pm 2nd Tuesday of every month
- Discipleship Study (Walters Room)
- 6:30 pm 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Spirituality Study (Walters Room)
- 10:00 am 2nd Monday of every month
- Women’s Ministry (contact church office)
- Coaches Meeting (Walters Room)
- 6:00 pm. Friday, December 7
- Coat and Soup Giveaway PREP (Gym)
- 8:00 am. Saturday, December 8
- Coat and Soup Giveaway